About Us

Rock 'n' Roll News
WE CONNECT DANCERS WITH DANCING
Rock'n'Roll News is a monthly publication dedicated and distributed all over Australia to promote rock'n'roll , rockabilly and swing dancing. By providing a reliable gig-guide for dancers to reference daily each and every month, informing dancers about the best venues to dance at, and the current hot bands to see, clubs to join , reviews of local bands Cd's and much much more.
Rock'n'Roll News has been in print for over 28 years making our magazine the leading source of information for dancers, we make it our business to get more info than any other with over 300% more information than any other guild .
ADVERTISERS INFO:
As of May 2017 after 18 months of extensive research we can conclude that
57.7% of our subscribers have no email address (over half of the remaining 42.3% tell us not to email as they never correspond or view)
23.68% don't even have a mobile phone Almost however 72% fall in the highest disposable income bracket.
Viewed weekly by almost 800 people controlling the movement of between 2000 and 4000 people, dancers and music lovers.
Gig-guide listings are FREE up to 4 lines ( Date, Venue,Band and Time) other gig-guide listings start at $25 for 6 lines, $35 unlimited lines All listings need to be lodged no later than the 15th of the proceeding month. e.g. October magazine closing time, is at 4pm on the 15th of September
Half page advertisement $45 B&W , $85 colour Full page advertisement
$65 B&W half page, $105 colour full page Front cover advert $330 colour only or front cover banner advert $125 colour only ( 130mm- 30mm) Back cover advert $215 colour only or back cover banner advert $85 colour only ( 130mm- 30mm)

most viewed band for 2017

itchy fingers killing it at Fast Eddies

Posted by Rock 'n' Roll News on Sunday, September 3, 2017